The Cook Islands is a leading international finance center.
Outstanding people stand ready to navigate your complex needs.
Pioneers of the first trust legislation with Asset Protection features.
The Cook Islands
The Secret of the Pacific.
To the FSDA Newsletter and stay up to date with the latest industry news, events and information.
Outstanding Service Providers
In order to establish an international entity in the Cook Islands, it is crucial to work with one of our outstanding trustee companies.
The first country to create legislation allowing for modern asset protection trusts, the Cook Islands is known for its innovative services and ability to respond quickly to changes in and demands from the global market. With the recent changes in the global banking environment, the Cook Islands finds itself ranked very highly for its regulations and oversight of the financial industry. With a supportive government and proactive industry, the jurisdiction has been able to maintain its sophisticated legal and financial services at competitive prices and, most importantly, with an outstanding level of service.
- Known best for Asset Protection, wealth management is more than about money.
- The foundation for most clients' planning, Trusts dominate in the Cook Islands.
- Universally accepted and widely used, the International Company is a preferred operating structure.
- Limited Liability
- The alternative to US LLCs with more benefits.
- Relationships with the world's top banks and insurers ensure a robust structure for clients.
- An alternative to an International Company.
Foundations and Captive Insurance have also been added as financial services available in the Cook Islands. Contact one of our trustee companies if you wish to establish one of these services.