The Cook Islands is a leading international finance center.
Outstanding people stand ready to navigate your complex needs.
Pioneers of the first trust legislation with Asset Protection features.
The Cook Islands
The Secret of the Pacific.
To the FSDA Newsletter and stay up to date with the latest industry news, events and information.
Featured Service Provider
Asia's biggest independent group of trust companies for comprehensive wealth administration.
Cook Islands Legislation
Known best for its Trust legislation, the Cook Islands also offers corporate entity formation through International Companies, Limited Liability Companies, and International Partnerships. Legislation also allows for various insurance services and the jurisdiction maintains access to premium banking services through relationships with international banks. Trust companies also provide a wide array of administrative services to allow centralized and efficient operation of client structures.
- 1. International Trusts Act 1984 (Consolidated) [pdf]
- 2. International Companies Act 1981-82 (Consolidated) [pdf]
- 3. International Companies (Evidence of Identification) Regulations 2004 [pdf]
- 4. Limited Liabilities Company Act 2008 [pdf]
- 5. International Partnership Act 1984 [pdf]
- 6. Banking Act [pdf]
- 7. Financial Transactions Reporting Act [pdf]
- 8. Financial Transactions Reporting Act Regulations [pdf]
- 9. Financial Supervisory Commission Act [pdf]
- 10. Foundations Act 2012 [pdf]